RE: Solving the lost update problem using HTTP/1.1

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 21:52:22 -0400
To: ejw@ics.uci.edu, WEBDAV WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
At 18:17 11/09/1998 -0700, Jim Whitehead wrote:

>So, when are you going to make a WebDAV-enabled version of Web Commander?

I have heard that grad students have plenty of spare time so maybe that's
what I should head for ;)

Seriously, I think it is a matter of taking one step at a time and see how
it turns out. For example, handling collections is of high interest as well
as handling metadata about a resource.

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen,
World Wide Web Consortium