Web site updated, spam filter back on

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@ics.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 16:53:28 -0700
To: WEBDAV WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
Hi,

After catching up on list email during my absence, I have now updated the
WebDAV web site <http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/webdav/> with the latest
advanced collections requirements and protocol documents.

Also, while I was away, you may have noticed a bit of spam sent to the list.
This is what happens when the spam filter isn't on, and I am unable to vet
messages not sent from a subscribed email address.  The spam filter has been
turned back on, which should hopefully limit future spam sent to the list.

- Jim