Deletes and Constraints

From: Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 09:18:28 -0400
To: <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
Hope this hasn't been asked/answered already, but...
Let's say I want to delete an object, but I also want/need to create a new one
to replace the deleted one.  Due to some constraints in the system the delete
and the create must be done within the same transaction - is there anyway to
do this with the current level of support in WebDAV?  It would seem like the
need for a multi-part request should be fairly common.
-Dug