LA IETF Preliminary Agenda

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@ics.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 16:29:43 -0800
To: "'WEBDAV WG'" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
Here is the preliminary agenda for the LA IETF meeting.  At present, I am
not scheduling any time at the LA IETF for discussion of the Distributed
Authoring protocol draft, since there have been no contentious issues
raised on the mailing list since the -07 draft was issued.  If you come up
with any issues in draft-ietf-webdav-protocol-07, please send them to the
mailing list.  If you feel further that the issue warrants discussion at
the LA IETF, please also send me an email requesting a time slot.  But, at
present, the LA IETF meeting is dedicated to a discussion of the ordered
collections requirements.

LA IETF Preliminary Agenda:

15 min. - Status of working group work items (Jim Whitehead)
1:45 - Discussion of ordered collections and external members (Jim Davis)

If you have any items you'd like to have placed on the agenda, please send
me an email.

- Jim