Introducing Saveen Reddy

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@ics.uci.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 18:16:22 -0700
Well, today I received an email calling out the fact that I have never
properly introduced Saveen Reddy, the editor of the "tree" (recursive
operations) document.  I haven't been keeping this a secret -- I've given
several presentations listing his name as editor, but somehow an official
introduction to the list fell through the cracks, for which I apologise.

So, I'd like to introduce to you Saveen Reddy
<saveenr@exchange.microsoft.com>, who has graciously volunteered to be the
editor of the tree document.  Saveen attended the Orem WebDAV meeting where
there was significant discussion on recursive semantics within WebDAV, and
I am very confident that he will do an excellent job as editor.

I'll let Saveen introduce himself more...

- Jim