Re: Configuration support.

From: Andre van der Hoek <andre@bigtime.cs.colorado.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 03:18:49 -0600 (MDT)
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

Why are collections not sufficient to provide configuration support?
I can think of many different ways I would like to maintain a
configuration, but I would not want WebDAV to build-in every single one.
Collections are a grouping mechanism, configurations is a grouping
mechanism.

I say that unless there are very specific reasons to include onfigurations,
i.e., collections are not sufficient, we should not address them.

Regards,

==== Andre ===