List administrivia

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@ics.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 14:44:19 -0400
To: "'w3c-dist-auth@w3.org'" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

FYI,

The correct way to be removed from this mailing list is to send an email
to:

w3c-dist-auth-request@w3.org

With subject of "unsubscribe".  If you send this request directly to the
list, I as list maintainer have to manually unsubscribe you, and you also
look silly since your unsubscription request goes out to all members of the
list, and is archived, so years from now people will still see your
unsubscription request.

As a last resort, if your unsubscription request isn't automatically
handled by the "-request" address, send your request directly to me,
ejw@ics.uci.edu.

- Jim Whitehead <ejw@ics.uci.edu>