RE: New Requirements Draft

I don't see how we avoid that particular solution if we are going to use
the HTTP protocol. With versioning we had a clean slate, the http
protocol has nothing to say on the topic. The only mention was the
content-version header and that has been removed from the spec. The same
can not be said for variants where HTTP has some very specific things to
say on the subject. We are very constrained in this area and we must
address how those constraints effect DAV.
	Yaron