RE: Open Issues -- Attributes

From: Yaron Goland <yarong@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 18:15:29 -0800
To: "'Michael Mealling'" <michaelm@rwhois.net>, "'Judith Slein'" <slein@wrc.xerox.com>
Cc: "'w3c-dist-auth@w3.org'" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>, Thomas Reardon <thomasre@microsoft.com>, Alex Hopmann <alexhop@microsoft.com>
I totally agree. I believe that the Web Collections spec is our best
hope for a unified frame work for meta data. It has been completely
re-written. It is still not clear who the final authors will be but
SoftQuad, the W3C, IBM, Apple, and Microsoft are all working feverishly
away on the draft.
	Yaron