New Scenarios I-D Available

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@ics.uci.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 16:54:03 -0700
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
There is a new version of the WebDAV Scenarios document available as
Internet-Draft <draft-ietf-webdav-scenarios-00.txt>.

Many thanks are due Ora Lassila, the Scenarios Document editor, for his
work adding Judith Slein's access control scenarios, and resubmitting this
document as an Internet-Draft.

The document can be accessed at the following URLs:

I have also put together a version history for this document, which is
available at:

This Internet Draft replaces the existing <draft-lassila-http-edit-dist-00.txt>.

At present, our Charter lists the scenarios document being  submitted as an
Informational RFC in August, 1997.

- Jim