New Requirements I-D Available

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@ics.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 15:05:48 -0700
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

There is a new version of the WebDAV Requirements document available as
Internet-Draft <draft-ietf-webdav-requirements-00.txt>.

Judith Slein, the requirements document editor, has done a great job
resolving open issues and soliciting comments from the discussion list
while producing this excellent draft.  For all of your hard work, thank
you.

An HTML version of the requirements draft can be retrieved at URL:

http://www.ics.uci.edu/~ejw/authoring/requirements/draft-ietf-webdav-require
ments-00.html

A text version can be retrieved at the following URLs:

http://www.ics.uci.edu/~ejw/authoring/requirements/draft-ietf-webdav-require
ments-00.txt
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-webdav-requirements-00.txt

Also, I have produced a version history of the requirements document which
is available at:

http://www.ics.uci.edu/~ejw/authoring/requirements/

Our Charter currently has the requirements document slated for submission
as an Informational RFC in August of this year, which is ambitious, but
possible providing we continue to work hard on resolving the open issues.

- Jim