Access to Audit log

From: Barbara Bazemore <barbarab@pcdocs.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 09:01:05 -0400
To: "'w3c-dist-auth@w3.org'" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
While it is not mandatory for a server to support an audit log, it is
very common.  Most document access clients provide a "Show History"
feature.   Therefore I need a standard way to ask for audit log
entries pertaining to a particular document, user or date-time range.
 I didn't see audit log access anywhere in the WebDAV requirements.  I
would consider this a requirement for a useful WebDAV server.

			Barbara Bazemore