Re: Latest DAV Version

From: Dave Long <dave@sb.aol.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 19:48:26 -0800
To: Yaron Goland <yarong@microsoft.com>
cc: "'w3c-dist-auth@w3.org'" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

>PS Does anyone have a good program for translating HTML into presentable
>text?

AOLpress seems to do a reasonable job on the WEBDAV draft, if one
uses "Save As|Options|Text".

As Larry points out, I can also set up an AOLserver somewhere, if
we need distributed authoring of these documents :-)

I'm afraid I've fallen rather behind on the list, so I'll save my
comments on actual matters of import for the meeting.  Hope to
see many of you there...

-Dave