Mailing list archive down

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@ics.uci.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 11:29:22 -0400
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
As you may have noticed, the archive for this mailing list,

http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/

is currently down, and has been for the past two weeks.  This is being
worked on at the W3C, but is being impacted by an office move (an attendant
computer support issues), and other computer support resource issues.

Once I return to UC Irvine on October 1, I will be investigating mailing
list archive options to ensure we have a reliable mailing list archive.

- Jim