Re: URI Template experience

I somehow missed Roy's proposal (if it's out there at all) but if what's
required now is along the lines of working it into the structure of Joe's
doc, I'd be happy to do that - I'm in the very nice position of being paid
to work in the comfort of my garden for the next few weeks ;-)  I might even
manage a quick regexp-based Ruby or Python implementation.

While we're here, I'd like again to plug the provision of partial template
expansion, as found in Bob's Addressable Ruby library.  I find myself
wanting it in Joe's Python library now!  The spec could cover it (perhaps as
an optional feature) to encourage its wider implementation.

Regards,
Mike
mjb@asplake.co.uk
http://positiveincline.com