Re: URI Template experience

From: Bob Aman <bob@sporkmonger.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 13:21:43 -0400
To: URI <uri@w3.org>
> While we're here, I'd like again to plug the provision of partial template
> expansion, as found in Bob's Addressable Ruby library.  I find myself
> wanting it in Joe's Python library now!  The spec could cover it (perhaps as
> an optional feature) to encourage its wider implementation.

Herm... I think I'd like to add that I while I would consider my
implementation useful, it is by no means elegant.  Regardless of the
changes to the spec, it's a feature my library will keep, but I'm not
100% certain that it's something that the spec needs to address.  I
wouldn't object if it does, but I don't think it's necessary.

Bob Aman