Re: Error handling in URIs

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 17:43:27 +0900
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
CC: Frank Ellermann <hmdmhdfmhdjmzdtjmzdtzktdkztdjz@gmail.com>, uri@w3.org

Just my personal two cents on what Martin said (at least how I
understood it): there are (not necessarily web browser oriented)
scenarios in which you need constraints on IRIs as defined in RFC 3987,
and there are others. HTML 5 belongs to the latter category, and it
makes sense to document that. In order to avoid confusion with the
regular IRI constraints, I think it makes also sense to document that
outside of RFC 3987.

Felix

Ian Hickson さんは書きました: