Re: new Media Fragments Working Group at W3C

Hello Nicolas,

I'm not sure what you mean by "an other way". Do you suggest that the
syntax for media fragments should be similar to the syntax used by
text/plain? If yes, then I'd like to understand the rational. Why
consider text/plain fragments and not XPointer fragments for example?

Thank you for raising the attention of this list to the proposed charter
for media fragment btw, that's something I should have I thought of.

Philippe