Re: http-urls style, trailing slash and webdav

Frank Ellermann schrieb:
> =?UTF-8?B?UmV0byBCYWNobWFubi1HbcO8cg==?= wrote:

> STD 66 (RfC 3986), different URLs can be really different.
>
> Of course some traditional file systems won't let you have a
> file foo in the same directory with a sub-directory foo, but
> http servers are not limited to what some file-systems can or
> can't do.

I don't use or care about traditional file systems ;-) - but it seems
that in this case I cannot at the same time write elegant and standard
compliant code, and create a program that successfully interacts with
real exiting clients.
>                      Bye, Frank
>
> P.S.: I'm too lazy to decode your UTF-8 display name and my UA
>       is a bit stupid, sorry
the denormalized version should be ascii.

cheers,
reto