From: Larry Masinter
To: 'Al Gilman'; 'Martin Duerst'; Silvia.Pfeiffer@csiro.au
Cc: Silvia.Pfeiffer@csiro.au; uri@w3.org; Conrad.Parker@csiro.au
Sent: 26.06.2003 02:10
Subject: RE: temporal URI fragments

I think I now understand that most of this proposal is
dependent on updating HTTP (RFC 2396) and RTSP (RFC 2326)
to allow fragment identifiers in the request URI.

I can see that they've managed to produce a demonstration
where doing so "works" with a HTTP server, but I don't
think it's a good idea.

No matter what the syntax of the fragment identifier.

Larry