Re: resources, stuffs and individuation

From: Roy T. Fielding <fielding@apache.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 19:33:41 -0700
Cc: Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>, John Cowan <cowan@mercury.ccil.org>, uri@w3c.org
To: pat hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>

> Would it be useful my trying to give an outline of the general issues
> (on this email list), or was your rhetorical point more like, please
> you guys shut up?

Please don't give a rhetorical outline.

If you have suggested wording to change, then please suggest it.
If you don't, then this is a redundant discussion and I have already
answered it before:

the argument is based on the premise that "identity" is defined more
precisely outside the English language, which is an argument that simply
doesn't apply to a specification written in English.

....Roy