Mailing List for iDNR (was RE: iDNR, an alternative name resolution , protocol)B

On Mon, 31 Aug 1998, Larry Masinter wrote:

> this discussion.

If we're just discussing alternate URI schemes, then I agree. However, I
think we're getting into far more than that. Is there already a list for
discussing all of the aspects of this? (I assume the LDAP list is the
wrong place, given an impedance mismatch between what we're tossing around
and what LDAP is/does).

If there's not, I can certainly get one up here, post-haste. I'd hate to
keep cluttering the IETF general list merely for our amusement :-)

- t.

(PS: I have several commentaries on the messages that have gone by today,
but I'm going to hold off on them until we either a) have a mailing list
or b) decide not to and agree to keep our subject line intact so people
can killfile us).

Tripp Lilley, Innovative Workflow Engineering, Inc. (tripp.lilley@perspex.com)
    "As long as America's educational system   :  Professor Dick Solomon
     remains woefully inadequate, I rule!"     :  Third Rock from the Sun