change of address notice for Marc Donner

Marc Donner (donner@ny.ubs.com)
Sun, 24 Sep 95 17:21:55 EDT

Date: Sun, 24 Sep 95 17:21:55 EDT
From: donner@ny.ubs.com (Marc Donner)
To: uri@bunyip.com
Subject: change of address notice for Marc Donner

Dear colleague, friend, or correspondent,

My new business address is:

   Marc Donner
   Union Bank of Switzerland
   299 Park Avenue
   New York, NY 10171

   212-821-6229

You can send me email at:

   donner@ubss.com

The destination list for this mail is gleaned from an automated
analysis of many megabytes of mail that I have accumulated over the
last three years.  In some cases you are receiving this not because we
are acquaintances or correspondents but because you were a recipient of
some piece of mail that I also received and kept.  If so, I apologize
for the intrusion.  I have pruned the list extensively, but some email
IDs are sufficiently opaque that I cannot reliably identify the person
at the other end.

Marc