Re: Travis-CI builds need to be turned back on

From: Antonio Olmo Titos <antonio@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 12:53:41 +0100
To: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Cc: spec-prod@w3.org
On 20/01/18 Michael wrote:
> If you use Travis-CI for W3C specifications, you will need to turn the
> builds back on. Sometime in the past 24 hours, all W3C repository
> builds seem to have been turned off. I don't know why this was done,
> but I find right now only 4 repositories with active builds besides my
> own that I just turned back on, so I believe it was blanket for all W3C.
> To re-enable Travis, I think you need to have owner access to the w3c
> GitHub organization, mainly Team. Go to:
> https://travis-ci.org/profile/w3c
> find your repository(ies), and flip the switch back to on.
> Michael

Thanks, Michael.

I just re-enabled builds for three of our repos; and I see Denis did the
same
for another three (most of those, publication tools).

I don't know what happened, either.
The audit log for the 'w3c' org on GH doesn't shed any light:
https://github.com/organizations/w3c/settings/audit-log?q=action%3Ahook

--
Antonio Olmo Titos — web developer, W3C
antonio@w3.org · https://w3.org/People/Antonio