Travis-CI builds need to be turned back on

From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 19:27:17 -0500
To: spec-prod@w3.org
If you use Travis-CI for W3C specifications, you will need to turn the
builds back on. Sometime in the past 24 hours, all W3C repository builds
seem to have been turned off. I don't know why this was done, but I find
right now only 4 repositories with active builds besides my own that I
just turned back on, so I believe it was blanket for all W3C.

To re-enable Travis, I think you need to have owner access to the w3c
GitHub organization, mainly Team. Go to:

https://travis-ci.org/profile/w3c

find your repository(ies), and flip the switch back to on.

Michael