Re: Editor's notes

For me keeping the concept of editors' notes separate from regular notes
is important.

Regular notes are interpretive guidance about the spec features.

Editors' notes are statements about the production of the spec, such as
"this is incomplete", "we really want input on this", etc. My practice
is to remove editors' notes by Rec (and don't mind if Pubrules wants to
enforce that), and I make sure they're pretty minimal from CR on, but in
Working Draft I use them a lot.

I'm agnostic about the style, for me the different note header is enough
but see value in a greater style differentiation. I would not want to
lose the feature from Respec.

Michael