Re: GitHub labels

When I went through this exercise, there got a lot of pressure from the
group not to have too many labels, so we eventually trimmed it down to 9.

https://github.com/sandhawke/spec-labels-min/labels?sort=name-asc

Since then, we've started using some horizontal review labels, as needed.

Philippe, I could probably dig out the arguments we found persuasive for
these over yours, where they differ, if you want.  Mostly it was things
like like WG members not being clear what they meant.

The README for my repo above includes instructions for installing all
the labels.   I suppose I should update the source-repo to include the
horizontals.

       - Sandro