Re: GitHub labels

From: Tobie Langel <tobie@codespeaks.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2016 20:52:24 +0100
To: spec-prod@w3.org
On Tue, Nov 29, 2016, at 22:11, Philippe Le H├ęgaret wrote:
> I took an action item from the web platform wg to provide
> recommendations for GitHub labels, with the goal of harmonizing them
> across repositories overtime.
>
> Here is what I came up with:
>    https://w3c.github.io/spec-labels.html

Overall, these look good. It would be nice to have a bit more
consistency (sometimes you;re using ":" as a namespace, sometimes, using
spaces, sometimes dashes). I'd also recommend avoiding whitespace, which
makes searching more complicated (you have to quote labels) and URLs
less user friendly (%20 everywhere), but that's a minor issue.

--tobie