Re: bikeshed: Unknown Status 'ED' used ?!@#$

From: Hodges, Jeff <jeff.hodges@paypal.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 00:12:51 +0000
To: "spec-prod@w3.org" <spec-prod@w3.org>
CC: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Tab fixed this last Friday -- Thx!

###
On 8/18/16, 9:56 AM, "Hodges, Jeff" <jeff.hodges@paypal.com<mailto:jeff.hodges@paypal.com>> wrote:

On 8/17/16, 5:31 PM, "Hodges, Jeff" <jeff.hodges@paypal.com<mailto:jeff.hodges@paypal.com>> wrote:

Unfortunately, I haven't yet added a good way to let Bikeshed know
that you're a W3C group, besides me adding your group to the list
manually.  Happy to do so - what's your Group?

ah, if you are referring to the metadata "group", and by implication, the
W3C working group, it is "webauthn" (short name) "web authentication"
(long name).

is it possible to get our group name added to your group-name-list in the near future?  I'm still unable to process our spec via https://api.csswg.org/bikeshed/ , plus if someone updates the bikeshed rev our travisCI integration uses, it'll break auto our auto-spec-rendering IIUC...

thx

=JeffH