Re: bikeshed: Unknown Status 'ED' used ?!@#$

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 11:50:50 -0700
To: "Hodges, Jeff" <jeff.hodges@paypal.com>
Cc: "spec-prod@w3.org" <spec-prod@w3.org>
On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 5:31 PM, Hodges, Jeff <jeff.hodges@paypal.com> wrote:
> WAI?

Working As Intended.

>> I've begun namespacing the statuses
>>based on "supergroup" - W3C groups have access to the W3C document
>>statuses, ISO groups have access to the ISO statuses, etc.  This
>>avoids collisions between independent groups.
>
> by "supergroup" you essentially mean "standards development org (SDO)" ?

Yeah.

> might you just be able to let us know what the allowed values for "status"
> is for a W3C group?

It's all the W3C status shortnames - ED, WD, CR, etc.

> although, I have experienced fatal errors if the first metadata line,
> which for us is "title", is not indented at least one space.

That's... extremely weird and not experience by literally anyone else
as far as I know?  I'd love to see a file where this problem occurred.

> so https://api.csswg.org/bikeshed/ is bleeding edge?

Yes.

> do you publish
> release notes when you so push?

No.  At some point I should probably do so, but Bikeshed's still in
the "just fix bugs as they show up" stage.

> unfortunately I haven't been able to get
> bikeshed updated locally and so am personally relying on that cloud
> version...

That's why we run it. ^_^

~TJ