Re: Support for the new W3C license?

[+Denis]

On 09/29/2015 01:33 PM, Arnaud Le Hors wrote:
> Unfortunately, we aren't quite done yet. The pubrules checker also needs
> updating.

It gets an update back in August:

https://github.com/w3c/specberus/commit/99c41ae1608d03e5664ce0f30ba46e193077bb41

The text differs so respec would need to be fixed but... I still can't
get specberus (the pubrules checker used for automatic publishing) to
accept a text. So still looking around before propose a change somewhere.

Philippe