--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Software Group

----- Forwarded by Arnaud Le Hors/Cupertino/IBM on 09/29/2015 10:21 AM
-----

From:   James M Snell/Fresno/IBM
To:     Arnaud Le Hors/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Cc:     sandro@w3.org
Date:   09/29/2015 09:09 AM
Subject:        Re: Fw: Support for the new W3C license?

Not quite:

https://labs.w3.org/echidna/api/status?id=2a8895f7-9097-4238-9f76-aa80f68646f6

specberus is complaining about the copyright statement.o

- James Snell
jasnell@us.ibm.com
Technology & Partnerships
IBM Open Technologies Architect - Node.js, Mobile Backend & Cloud
(559) 707-6331 (mobile)

We're all set. You should only need to change one setting in the ReSpec
set up.
--

----- Forwarded by Arnaud Le Hors/Cupertino/IBM on 09/28/2015 08:23 PM
-----