[restyle] Questionnaire wrt Redesign of the W3C Spec Templates

From: Brad Hill <hillbrad@fb.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 21:42:08 +0000
To: "spec-prod@w3.org" <spec-prod@w3.org>
   1. Give me 3-5 adjectives for how the visual design of
      a W3C spec should "feel".

Uncomplicated, Authoritative, Accessible

   2. List the URLs to 3 specs that are representative of
      your WG's output (especially wrt markup and structure
      of the content).

http://www.w3.org/TR/CSP2/
http://www.w3.org/TR/UISecurity/

   3. Do you have any documentation of your markup conventions?
      Please paste URLs:

   4. What spec processing tools does your WG actively use?

ReSpec, Bikeshed

   5. What are your goals for the redesign?

Would really like HTTPS-friendly document production by default.

   6. Is there anything else we should know / consider?

Letís please start making w3.org and especially /TR/ available over https!

-Brad Hill, for WebAppSec WG