[admin] Re: Publication workflow future

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 09:18:27 -0400
To: spec-prod <spec-prod@w3.org>
CC: public-openw3c@w3.org, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
[ + public-webapps ]

On 8/15/14 5:22 PM, Philippe Le Hegaret wrote:
> Folks,
>
> we've been looking at improving our publication workflow and came up
> with a proposal that is relatively simple and is implementable in a
> short amount of time. I really hope that folks will love the automatic
> WD publication option in it.
>
> http://www.w3.org/2014/08/pubworkflow.html
>
> (this document is mainly based on a set of slides I presented to the W3C
> Staff in July and revised to take into account some of the feedback
> received there).
>
> Feedback is welcome.

Hi Philippe, All,

What is the status of this proposal?

FYI, WebApps agreed [1] to use this process `the second it is
available`. Are you now looking for a group to try it? If so, WebApps
would be happy to be a "guinea pig". Seems like a "real" test case
before TPAC would be useful. WDYT?

-Thanks, AB

[1]
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2014JulSep/0627.html>