Re: ReSpec toolchain...

I am actually not worried about breakage.  I was talking about change.
 Pubrules requires W3C publications in date space to be STABLE.  They
cannot change.  If they are dynamic, then they can by definition change.
 Also, they can be *different* in one user agent vs. another.  That's
unacceptable.  W3C Recommendations are the basis for laws in some cases.
 They are cited as normative references by organizations outside of the
W3C.  While I would readily agree that it is unlikely that normative
content would *change*, something as simple as an ID being generated that
changes could break a link between specs.  We can't have that.