Re: ReSpec toolchain...

There are many use cases for wanting stable, static snapshots of our
specifications.  One came up today, which is why Shane posed the question to the
group in the first place (a user who needed to review one of our respec
documents was wondering why so much of the boilerplate was missing and why there
was no TOC to navigate the document with.) There are some pretty smart people on
this list.  I think we are just trying to see if anyone has put any thought into
building an automated workflow that took master and published a static snapshot
of it to gh-pages upon each commit.  It's really not such a bad idea and it
would have multiple benefits.

Best,

Mark

--