Re: IDL problem

I wasn't aware you were planning on a new GUI . I think that's a good idea.
But a simple error checking module that runs very early and just halts
processing is what I was thinking of.  Force the errors to be fixed right
away.  Honestly if web browsers had done that to html from day one the
internet wouldn't be such a mess.