ReSpec bug: generated date uses GMT rather than Locale time

From: James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 16:35:19 -0800
To: spec-prod@w3.org
Minor bug to report:  Just noticed the draft I'm editing lists tomorrow's date (Nov 29) which is accurate for GMT at the moment, but not for me in the US Pacific time zone (4:30pm on Nov 28). Probably just needs a toDateString method replaced with toLocaleDateString.

Is the list the right place to file bugs? Thanks.  James