ReSpec IDL: how to fill out descriptions of method parameters

From: James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 02:42:49 -0800
To: "spec-prod@w3.org" <spec-prod@w3.org>
The spec does not mention how to do this:

…and the link form the spec to the test examples is broken.

I'm trying to figure out how to use ReSpec.js fill out the "Description" column for the method parameters, foo and bar.

	interface Something {
		getter DOMstring doSomething(in DOMString foo, in optional DOMString bar)

I'm currently just listing the parameter descriptions in the main method description, but since there is an empty description field in the parameters table, I assume there is a way to do this already.

	<dl title="interface Something" class="idl">
		<dt>getter DOMstring doSomething(in DOMString foo, in optional DOMString bar)</dt>
			<dl class="arguments">

Thanks in advance.