ReSpec IDL: how to fill out descriptions of method parameters

From: James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 02:42:49 -0800
To: "spec-prod@w3.org" <spec-prod@w3.org>
The spec does not mention how to do this:
http://darobin.github.com/respec/docs/#webidl-support

…and the link form the spec to the test examples is broken.
http://darobin.github.com/respec/docs/#examples

I'm trying to figure out how to use ReSpec.js fill out the "Description" column for the method parameters, foo and bar.

	interface Something {
		getter DOMstring doSomething(in DOMString foo, in optional DOMString bar)
	};

I'm currently just listing the parameter descriptions in the main method description, but since there is an empty description field in the parameters table, I assume there is a way to do this already.

	<dl title="interface Something" class="idl">
		<dt>getter DOMstring doSomething(in DOMString foo, in optional DOMString bar)</dt>
		<dd>
			<dl class="arguments">
			</dl>
		</dd>