Partial dictionaries

From: Kristian Sons <kristian.sons@dfki.de>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 09:53:55 +0100
To: spec-prod@w3.org

we figured out that there is no support for the keyword 'partial' for
dictionaries (interfaces only).

Could someone help us or give us a pointer where to extend Respec. We
found respec /js/core /webidl-oldschool.js in [1], where we could add it
(similar to interfaces), but I'm not sure whether this is the right
place in the right repository.

[1] https://github.com/darobin/respec

Kristian Sons
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH, DFKI
Agenten und Simulierte Realität
Campus, Geb. D 3 2, Raum 0.77
66123 Saarbrücken, Germany

Phone: +49 681 85775-3833
Phone: +49 681 302-3833
Fax:   +49 681 85775–2235

Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313