Re: Local references in ReSpec

Robin

I'm having trouble getting this to work.

Is this now part of "http://www.w3.org/Tools/respec/respec-w3c-common" ?

does it matter where in respecConfig it goes (assume not).

To be more precise, is the following correct?

var respecConfig = {
  specStatus: "FPWD-NOTE",
  localBiblio: [
    { "FOO" : "something" },
    { "BAR" : "something else"}
],
publishDate" "2012-11-11",
etc

If anyone has used this, if there are any tips I'd appreciate hearing.

thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia