RE: Is there a way in respec to hyperlink to external refs?

In the meantime, I'm going to keep the data-spec="XXX" attributes in my source for when something like this comes on-line (or I write the patch for respec). I'm keeping the XXX syntax the same as [[XXX]] syntax, so that I know what spec it could eventually link to.

Thanks for the discussion.

-----Original Message-----
From: Shane McCarron [mailto:shane@aptest.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 6:57 AM
To: spec-prod@w3.org
Subject: Re: Is there a way in respec to hyperlink to external refs?

Your "scheme" approach is very much like a CURIE - and I like that. I bet we could even do it in a way that was CURIE conforming... declare it as a 'prefix' and it would be dereferenced in the follow-your-nose manner that you would expect from RDF

@prefix="spec: http://www.w3.org/URI_to_respec_bib/" somewhere in early in the spec, then transform the  references.

--
Shane McCarron
+1 763 786 8160 x120