W3C Spec Restyle Phase II

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 12:25:07 -0700
To: spec-prod <spec-prod@w3.org>
Since Robin Berjon and I happened to be in the same place last week,
we decided to try taking the data collected with Tantek and Vincent
about what needs to go into W3C specs:
   http://www.w3.org/wiki/SpecProd/Restyle/Content

And pull it into Karl Dubost's design template:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/spec-prod/2011OctDec/0095.html

Here's the result:
   http://fantasai.inkedblade.net/style/design/w3c-restyle/

There's a lot more metadata than what Karl had represented, so we
couldn't do exactly his design, but we tried to get close.

So, here's where you (spec-prod) come in! Please comment on the design,
focusing on the organization of the information, not on the CSS (which
is a mess).

In a later phase we'll pass this off to people with actual design
skills (i.e. not me), so while I'll try to address any comments on
the visual design, it is not the focus here. (Do not expect the final
result to look anything like this mockup.)

~fantasai