respec question: not losing place during reload

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 11:21:34 -0400
To: spec-prod@w3.org
It's a little annoying use respec that when I edit in emacs, save, and
reload in firefox, I then have to scroll all the way through the
document to where I was to see the change.  If I'm not using respec,
then reload in firefox keeps me where I am, and I can see the change
right away.  Does anyone know a way to avoid or workaround this problem?

Also, while I'm thinking about it, has anyone figured out how to run
respec in a batch/command-line mode?    (I could actually use that as a
workaround, since firefox wouldn't be dealing with respec in that mode.)

    -- Sandro