Re: What are the requirements/problems? Re: Working on New Styles for W3C Specifications

Le 8 déc. 2011 à 17:50, fantasai a écrit :
> Tantek, Vincent, and I are working on putting together the materials
> to do exactly that. :) I'll start a new thread on it once I compile
> our notes.

If any constraints for such a context, should take into account the
editing and markup constraints. I have seen too many redesign proposals
which were very cool but not realistically implementable. :)

That said I'm looking forward to it.

--
Karl Dubost - http://dev.opera.com/