W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > spec-prod@w3.org > October to December 2011

Re: [respec] acronyms

From: Giuseppe Pascale <giuseppep@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 17:51:35 +0100
To: "Robin Berjon" <robin@berjon.com>
Cc: spec-prod@w3.org
Message-ID: <op.v5cw39qn6ugkrk@giuseppep-x220>
On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 17:35:14 +0100, Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com> wrote:

> On Nov 22, 2011, at 16:23 , Giuseppe Pascale wrote:
>> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webtv/raw-file/b21779b4f067/hnreq/hnreq.html
>>
>> yep I use Opera, but in this case I tested in in chrome and ffx as well  
>> before reporting the issue and I have the same problem.
>> Maybe I'm just doing something stupid? You can check the document above  
>> and let me know.
>
> No, you weren't doing anything stupid. This feature used to work, and  
> now it didn't. Something must have changed to break it, but I can't  
> trace back when and it is really weird that it would have broken the way  
> it has (essentially a test that has been there since 2009 and for which  
> I can find no code change was returning true in all cases when it should  
> have returned false at times). Anyway, I've fixed it — it should work  
> now!
>

great! To be honest I found this bug a while ago (~6 months) when I first  
started to play with respec but since I wasn't doing any real editorial  
work I never had time to really check if was by fault or a bug.

Thanks again


-- 
Giuseppe Pascale
TV & Connected Devices
Opera Software
Received on Tuesday, 22 November 2011 16:52:18 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Saturday, 10 March 2012 06:19:18 GMT