Re: [respec] acronyms

On Nov 22, 2011, at 16:23 , Giuseppe Pascale wrote:
> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webtv/raw-file/b21779b4f067/hnreq/hnreq.html
>
> yep I use Opera, but in this case I tested in in chrome and ffx as well before reporting the issue and I have the same problem.
> Maybe I'm just doing something stupid? You can check the document above and let me know.

No, you weren't doing anything stupid. This feature used to work, and now it didn't. Something must have changed to break it, but I can't trace back when and it is really weird that it would have broken the way it has (essentially a test that has been there since 2009 and for which I can find no code change was returning true in all cases when it should have returned false at times). Anyway, I've fixed it — it should work now!