[respec] acronyms

From: Giuseppe Pascale <giuseppep@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 15:13:43 +0100
To: spec-prod@w3.org
Hi,
going through re-spec documentation I read the following:
http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/ReSpec.js/documentation.html#abbreviations

[[
Once an abbreviation is defined anywhere inside the document using one of
these two elements and its title attribute, any occurrence of the same
abbreviation anywhere else in the body of the specification will see
itself wrapped automatically in the same element, with the same title.
]]

This doesn't seem to work for me though. Is it a known bug? Or is the
documentation wrong? Or am I misunderstanding this?

What I did is something like
<abbr title="set-top box">STB</abbr>

and I was expecting STB to become an <abbr> everywhere in the document.

Any help is welcome

P.S. I'm not on this list, so please keep my address in CC

--
Giuseppe Pascale
TV & Connected Devices