Re: Publication of specifications as HTML5

From: Karl Dubost <karl+w3c@la-grange.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 16:25:37 -0400
Cc: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, spec-prod@w3.org
To: Aryeh Gregor <ayg@aryeh.name>

Le 18 août 2011 à 15:59, Aryeh Gregor a écrit :
> What are the practical problems

I'm interested by this part of the discussion specifically.
Could we outline the issues that would have to be solved if we were injecting an HTML5 specification in the current system?

Then from here, we could move on on helping Ian Jacobs (and current Webmaster) to adjust these tools so we could meet halfway.

--
Karl Dubost
Montréal, QC, Canada