Re: htmldiff issue

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 14:46:50 +0200
Cc: spec-prod@w3.org
To: =JeffH <Jeff.Hodges@KingsMountain.com>
On Jul 2, 2011, at 23:40 , =JeffH wrote:
> So I'm trying to diff these two specs..
>
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/content-security-policy/raw-file/tip/csp-unofficial-draft-20110315.html
>
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/content-security-policy/raw-file/tip/csp-specification.dev.html

It looks like you're trying to diff a ReSpec document with the output from running ReSpec, is that on purpose? There's going to be a big difference between the two, but it'll tell you a *lot* more about what ReSpec does than about actual changes in the document since March. I don't know htmldiff, but is it quite possible that it doesn't like <section> elements?